Monday 21 July 2014

Battle the fat in two minutes flat

Hey ladies!
It's been 5.5 months since I have given birth two my second bundle of joy, and the battle of the bulge has now commenced lol

I am a working mother, I work six days a week and have never had an exercise regime, too tired when I get home, have too many things to do in the evening blah blah blah, all excuses.

But my body has changed and I am not happy with the way it looks(operative word being I)so I decided to start watching you tube clips to get some inspiration, a colleague overheard me and said that in order to tone my muscles I just have to do a few easy steps, so this is what I have been doing for the past few days;

10 x squats (for the derriere)
10 x forward lunges
10 x backward lunges (for thighs)
10 x coffin jacks (for abs)

Repeat 3 times
2 nights and then rest for one night

Please remember to stretch or end up like me hoping around with stiff legs and in pain for the whole day lol(hubby taight me a few stretches on night two so not too stiff anymore)

I can definetly feel the burn when im done with my two minute workout lol

Im not a professional personal trainer so please don't try this without consulting your doctor or personal trainer as I cant be held liable for any injury caused.

Please like my facebook page "in the loop with coco"



Until next time



No comments:

Post a Comment