Friday 21 November 2014

The NX3000 and I

So as you know I was invited to the FEM pre-launch event on Saturday evening and was kindly sponsored with the NX3000 camera by the Brand Store Tygervalley .

Of course the first thing I did was test out it's selfie features, it has a flip up screen that enables me too hold the camera in a more stable position as well as viewing the picture as I am taking it.



The NX3000 is an awesome bridging camera for someone looking to upgrade from a normal point and shoot camera to a more versatile camera.

I'm not a professional photographer or even a beginner for that matter, lol, but it is the most user friendly camera I have ever used, I switched it on auto and started shooting,but wow, once I started I was transformed into a professional within seconds, my knowledge on camera's, not being as great, as I now know I want it to be, I didn't ask for the external flash assuming that it had a built-in flash(which after a long debate with my husband,I finally realised , it didn't),but it didn't let me down one bit.

The pictures I took at the event were all taken in low light conditions and still the results were fantastic,I can just imagine the quality of the pics when a flash is attached.

I mentioned to one of the designers that as I was taking the pictures with the NX3000 it immediately, saved the pictures to my Samsung S5,  via the autoshare function on the smart camera app and he was instantly impressed . No one will be left out of a group photo ever again due to the nifty remote viewfinder pro function,you set up your camera to it's position and then take the pic from your handset.



The camera also has some amazing manual functions which allows you the same functionality as an SLR camera.
THIS WAS TAKEN WITH MANUAL SETTINGS:
F-STOP 3.5 ,1/30S SHUTTER SPEED,ISO 800 AND NO FLASH





THIS WAS TAKEN TAKEN IN MACRO MODE IN THE SCENE SELECTION FUNCTION








If you liked this post and have any further questions or would like to see more posts like this please comment below

Peace and Love
CoCo

MAKE UP:KAUTHAR SALIE
ALL PICS TAKEN WITH THE SAMSUNG NX3000

No comments:

Post a Comment