Friday 27 March 2015

Grey Hair Don't Care

So the Interwebs are going cray cray today with the new hair trend...going grey!



This week I have seen many celeb pics pop up with their new grey hairdo.Making me wish I wasn't in a corporate environment, so I can take the plunge and just go grey because,I'm lovin' it(sound like a spokesperson for macdonalds).

What do you think about this new trend?Will you go grey?Sound off in the comments section in the comments section below.

Peace and love
*~CoCo~*

8 comments:

  1. the photos here prove that grey can look good if the hair style itself is well managed. My mother colored her hair until she died at age 85. She refused to go grey as is with many women.

    I answered your A to Z question at the A to Z site. You can add your blog to the Challenge on that page. Just be sure to post daily during April according to the guidelines that you will find explained at the A to Z Blog.

    Arlee Bird
    A to Z Challenge Co-host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:07

    OOOh, I am not sure how I feel about going grey. Already when I have one or two grey hair, I pluck them out immediately from the top of my scalp! It looks good on some people though. Brave :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol,Im always up for trying out cool things,however my work doesn't allow it :(excited for the day I can do my blog fulltime)

      Delete
  3. Anonymous18:04

    I am sure you can pull this look off even in Corporate? Surely companies are moving with the times - tell your boss grey is the new blonde ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I currently am rocking purple hair. Thinking of doing grey with purple next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I currently am rocking purple hair. Thinking of doing grey with purple next.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous ;) Im sure it will look great as those to colours are very on trend this season.

    ReplyDelete