Monday 13 April 2015

Autumn / Winter 2015 Colour Trends : Not all things are black and white sometimes it's GREY!

As summer is drawing to a close and most of the fashion shows for the AW 2015 season have been showcased,one of the stand out colours for the season is definitely GREY.

A few weeks ago,I posted about the new GREY hair trend and I see it has been picking up in popularity in my news feed and timeline.Click here to see my previous post.



I pop around to Ralo in Tygervalley to check out their range of GREY nail polish.As I wanted( needed) to find a way to incorporate GREY into my wardrobe as I am still deciding whether or not I will be going grey in hair colour.

They had 4 different shades,an aliminium type colour(pinky),a matte grey(ring and middle finger) ,a glossy grey(index finger) and a silver grey(thumb).

I have had sometime now from yesterday up until today to get a feel for it on my hands and I have grown fond of the matte grey.


Which shade of grey,do you prefer?Let me know in the comments section below.








7 comments:

  1. Gosh, I wish I could pull off grey hair! I usually like matte, but I like the glossy on your index more when it comes to this shade.

    www.girlcandress.co.za

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks,I'm a matte convert now lol :).The more I'm seeing the grey hair,the more I want it :D

      Delete
  2. Great colour indeed for autumn. It makes me want to get my hands on grey mail polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!Such a versatile colour and can be worn as a neutral so great for the office(clothes and nails) too :)

      Delete
  3. Two middles are nice. Matte is life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ring and middle finger. I love the matte colour

    ReplyDelete