Wednesday 21 January 2015

Valentines day Essence and Revlon Ombre Nail Art and Nail Polish Storage

This morning while searching for some tips and ideas for some Valentines Nail Art I stumbled across an awesome Youtube Video by Simple Nail Art Design which I failed at terribly,lol(I couldn't get the heart stencils right ). Reminds me of a meme I saw a while ago.


So after struggling for nearly two hours,I finally gave up and remembered about a other Youtube Video I saw by MissJenFabulous on how to do a full ombre nail.My result not fabulous but pretty and it was only my first time so I don't mind the outcome, after all practice makes perfect,doesn't it? lol

I used the following nail polishes for this look:
Revlon Girly,
Essence Ultimate Pink
Essence Modern Romance
Essence Free Hugs




As I was scrolling through the facebook-verse yesterday, I came across a fantastic blogpost by 
Rayne Alexander where she says he make up storage ideas so I thought I will just leave a picture for you of how I store my nail polish and nail utensils for some inspiration.I bought the acrylic nail polish holder at Dischem for R40, unfortunately my Revlon Polishes are to big for the holder, so I'm in the market for another one, if you have any idea where I could possibly by one, please feel free to leave me a message in the comments section.


Peace and love 
CoCo


please click on links to see videos and blogs reffered to on this post.






4 comments:

  1. I love your ombre nails... Stunning !

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynette,please follow my blog to see the next few Valentines nails I'll be doing leading up to Valentines day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ombre nails! I also did them a while back and had so much fun! Nail art can be so tricky sometimes :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes most definitely,it can go either way hit or miss,lol thankfully this turned out okay was only my first try.Please follow my blog to watch how I improve over time!

      Delete