Monday 11 May 2015

Nacho average snack

After entering the fabulous Braai Boy Braai Challenge about a week ago(Bobby Shmurda definitely comes to mind lol). I have started seeing more and more things to compliment a awesome braai(barbecue).Last August we went to the fat cactus restaurant for my brothers' birthday and I had a taste of Nachos and loved it(probably because I am a huge fan of the tortilla).So yesterday when my colleague made this at work I knew I had to try my own version of it.So here goes,the ingredients are as follows ;

1x Doritos Sweet Chilli
1x Avocado
Feta Cheese
Mozarella Cheese(Can be any other cheese

1.Empty your packet of Doritos onto a plate(Didn't take a pic of this step as I only realised afterwards that this is something you guys would enjoy)

2.Grate Mozarella cheese over the chips.
nachos step 2

3.Crumble Feta over cheese and then pop into microwave till cheese melts.
nacho's step 3

4.Mash avocado and place it on top of the other ingredients.
nachos step 4

5.Enjoy
enjoying the nachos

peace and love coco

No comments:

Post a Comment