Tuesday 12 May 2015

Essence The Nudes 03 I'm lost in you

For the past few weeks as Autumn has started,I have been seeing many blogposts about the colour nude and nude make-up products.To me nude means a colour representing the different skin tones.
louboutin nude collection

On Friday,I purchased the Essence The Nudes 03 I'm lost in you and I was thoroughly impressed.I applied it on my nails as well as on Tamsen's nails which you will remember from my previous post.It seemed almost as if it adapted to each skin tone(Tamsen being a little bit darker than I).It took on a pinkish undertone on my nails and a brownish undertone on hers.I didn't get time to take a picture of her nails,but will be sure to update the post for you guys or you can like my facebook page as I will also be uploading it there.

essence the nudes 03 I'm lost in you

Below are the pics for the outcome on my nails.

One coat:
essence the nudes 03 I'm lost in you one coat

Two coats:

essence the nudes 03 I'm lost in you 2 coats

essence the nudes 03 I'm lost in you 2 coats

If you decide to purchase this nail polish,do share with us your creations :)
Peace and love coco


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous21:53

    I got this too , I am quite impressed with this as the quality is higher than the price not that I am complaining, As a school student the colour is quite appropriate and although there is a pinkish undertone I don't mind, I will recommend this to my peers, and thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & help different users like its helped me. Good job.

    ReplyDelete