Tuesday 3 February 2015

Club CEO

 I was messing around on the internet the other day and found something cool I would like to share with you guys.

For those of you that follow my blog regularly knows;

1. I'm always pushing for that number one spot
2. I'm not the richest chicka out there





Above are some pics of the most coolest,sophisticated genuine leather bags(they use only the finest premium Italian leather which adds longevity to their bags and accessories) namely;Mens Paolo 2 Briefcase, Womens' Fiorella Work Bag and Womens' Medolla L Handbag.I have seen in quite a while,normally when I think of a briefcase the first thing that comes to mind are those olden time briefcases with those combination locks(not sure if that is what they call it) that my dad used to work when he was still working in an office(he has since '97 been part of Club CEO,one of my main motivators) he now uses one for his nails(hardware ones,no weird fetishes) and the other for his important things as these briefcases are now totally out of fashion and out dated below is a pic of one if you can't remember the horrondouseness (is that even a word,lol) that is the antique briefcase.


If you feel blindness coming to mind at the sheer sight of this briefcase please head on over to the Maxwell Scott bags sight and get a dose of anti-venom by checking out all the different bags and briefcases they have on offer.

Maxwell Scott is an online store based in the UK(e-commerce) they don't have any store at the moment but do ship to South Africa(yipee)!

I can't wait to get my hand s on my own one and swag it out like the Boss Lady I know I am...

These bags ooze style,class and sexiness I can just imagine how I would feel walking around with a Maxwell Scott bag or accessory.Go on be a trendsetter!

If you would like to know more about Maxwell Scott Bags and accessories below and in the post is a link to their website.



Peace and Love
CoCo



No comments:

Post a Comment